This is an up-and-coming offering from Cisco. TAC would handle StorMagic along with UCS/C-Series servers.
Good solution for ESX & VMware shared storage.
Enabling VMware High Availability with vSphere and SvSAN
Enabling Hyper-V high availability with a simple 2-node cluster
StorMagic & Cisco deliver to the edge:
- Lower cost-of-entry for shared storage in virtualized environments
- A hypervisor-agnostic storage infrastructure, accommodating both VMware ESX & Microsoft Hyper-V implementations
- Unique multi-site features, such as a simple 2-server configuration
- High Availability of local storage
- Centralized management
- Easy, automated deployment
Be First to Comment